Jazz-It-Up Jerk Fajitas!
Spicy Vegetable Soup
|Preparation time||2-3 mins|
|Cooking time||15-20 mins|
- 1 small onion (peeled and chopped)
- 4 celery sticks (sliced)
- 1x50g packet Grace cock soup mix
- small sweet potato (peeled and sliced)
- 1 x 400g can chopped tomatoes
- 1 x 400g can Grace coconut milk
- 250ml (1/2 pint) water
- 1 x 400g can Grace black eye peas (drained)
How to do it
1. Heat the oil in a pan, add the onion and celery and cook for 2-3 minutes. Add the soup mix, the sweet potato, the tomatoes, the coconut milk and the water.
2. Cook for 15-20 minutes untill the vegetables are just tender. 3. Add the black eye peas and season to taste with the hot pepper sauce. hints: serving suggestion: Garnish with a few celery leaves and serve hot with fresh crusty bread.