Encona Spicy Caribbean Vegetable Soup
Explore the taste of the Caribbean...
Encona Mango dip and Pineapple Salsa
Make this salsa for serving with chicken, fish and pork – or serving as a dip with Excelsior crackers, whole prawns and other scooping crudités. Or top some Excelsior crackers with whole prawns, flaked fish or chicken and a spoonful of salsa.
|Preparation time||15 mins|
- 3-4 tbsp Encona Mango Dip
- 1 baby pineapple, peeled, cored and diced
- 200g can pineapple in natural juice, drained and diced
- 5 spring onions, finely chopped
- 1 red chilli, deseeded and very finely chopped
- ½ red pepper, finely diced
- 1tbsp freshly chopped mint or coriander
How to do it
1. Simply mix together all the ingredients and chill until required