Encona Hot and Fruity Caribbean Skewers
Explore the taste of the Caribbean...
Encona Jerk Mean Bean Feast
Either serve as a dip with cold potato wedges or pitta bread…great as an accompaniment to grilled chicken or lamb…or as a veggie topping for jacket potatoes.
|Preparation time||15 mins|
- 397g can Grace Red Kidney Beans, drained
- 2tbsp Encona Jerk sauce
- 100g soft cream cheese
- 4 tbsp crème fraiche or soured cream
- 1 small red onion, finely chopped
- 2 tomatoes, skinned, deseeded and diced
- 2 tbsp freshly chopped coriander
- Salt, to taste
How to do it
1. Rinse the beans and drain thoroughly. Tip into a bowl and crush to a rough paste with a potato masher or fork.
2. Mix in the rest of the ingredients. Cover and chill until ready to serve in all guises!