Prawn n Pepper Stir Fry!
Brunswick Sardines on Encona Hot Pepper Bruschetta
|Preparation time||15 mins|
- 1 x 106g can of Brunswick Sardines in Soya oil, drained.
- A thick slice of baguette,
- A drizzle of Encona Hot Pepper Sauce,
- 1 ripe tomato, thickly sliced,
- Rocket leaves
How to do it
1. Toast one or two thick slices of baguette (sliced diagonally).
2. Arrange the tomato slices on the toasted bread.
3. Drizzle on some Encona Hot Pepper Sauce.
4. Top with Brunswick Sardines and some rocket leaves.