Encona Hot and Spicy Cajun Chicken Wings
Explore the taste of the Americas...
Nurishment Mango Smoothie
|Preparation time||5-10 mins|
- 1 ripe mango (peeled and flesh diced)
- A dash of Coconut Rum (optional)
- Half a can of Vanilla Nurishment 150ml (1/4 pint)
- low fat natural yogurt
- 6-8 ice cubes
- A few drops of natural vanilla extract
- Freshly grated nutmeg
How to do it
1. Place the freshly prepared fruit, the flavoured Nurishment, the ice cubes and the remaining ingredients except the nutmeg in a blender or food processor and blend until smooth.
2. Pour into a tall glass, dust with grated nutmeg. Enjoy!
Chef’s Tip: Select very ripe fruit when making smoothies - they will be at their sweetest and most colourful when blended.