Perk up Coriander and Lime Pork Chops!
Encona Spicy Potato Wedges with Chilli Ketchup
These delicious wedges, served with our tangy Chilli Ketchup, are a match made in heaven! Be quick, because when they taste this good, they wont be around for long!
|Preparation time||20 mins|
|Cooking time||30 mins|
- 1kg Maris Piper potatoes, cut into chunky wedges
- 2 tbsp plain flour
- 1/2 tsp chilli flakes
- 1/2 tsp ground coriander
- 1/2 tsp ground cumin
- 1/2 tsp dried thyme
- 1 tbsp fresh coriander, finely chopped
- 100ml olive oil
- Sprinkling of sea salt
- Encona American Chilli Ketchup
How to do it
- Pre-heat the oven to 200oC/gas mark 6.
- Cook the potatoes in a pan of boiling water for 5 minutes and drain.
- Place the flour, chilli flakes, coriander, cumin and thyme into a large bowl, season with the sea salt and mix well.
- Brush a baking tray with the olive oil and whilst the wedges are still hot, toss lightly in the seasoned flour.
- Transfer the wedges to the greased baking tray and cook for approximately 20-25 minutes, turning occasionally until golden and crisp.
- When the wedges are ready, sprinkle over the fresh coriander, sea salt and serve with Encona American Chilli Ketchup. Enjoy!