Jerk Rosti with Coconut Prawns
Encona Hot and Spicy Cajun Chicken Wings
Perfect for entertaining, these spicy chicken wings are deliciously fiery and fruity. Served with tangy corn cobs and a cooling sour cream dip, this dish is a winner everytime!
|Preparation time||10 mins|
|Cooking time||20 mins|
- 1.5kg chicken wings, washed and dried
- 1 bottle of Encona Louisiana Cajun Hot Sauce
- 2 tbsp brown sugar
- 1 tbsp honey
- 1 tbsp coriander, chopped
- 4 corn cobs, cut into thirds
- 100g butter, softened but not melted
For the dipping sauce:
- 200ml tub of sour cream
- 1tbsp Encona Louisiana Cajun Hot Sauce
- Juice of 1 lime
- 5 mint leaves, finely chopped
How to do it
- Pre-heat the oven to 190oC/gas mark 5.
- Place the chicken wings into a bowl, pour over 3/4 of the Encona Louisiana Cajun Hot Sauce.
- Add the brown sugar, honey and coriander.
- Mix so all the wings are coated in the sauce the transfer to a roasting tin and cook for 20 minutes, turning occasionally.
- Meanwhile, cook the corn cobs in a pan of boiling water for 10 minutes.
- Make some spicy butter for the corn cobs by mixing the butter with one tbsp of the remaining Encona Louisiana Cajun Hot Sauce.
- To make the dipping sauce for the wings, mix the sour cream with one tbsp of the Encona Louisiana Cajun Hot Sauce, lime juice, chopped mint and stir loosely.
- Serve the spicy chicken wings piled up with side bowls of the dipping sauce and corn cobs. Enjoy!