Encona Spicy Caribbean Vegetable Soup
Explore the taste of the Caribbean...
Encona Asian Prawn and Mango Salad
A fresh tasting, cooling salad which is deliciously fragrant and fruity. A wonderful, light summer dish, which is great served with chicken, fish or vegetables.
|Preparation time||20 mins|
|Cooking time||5 mins|
- 200g peeled king prawns, raw
- 1 garlic clove, sliced
- 1 tbsp olive oil
For the salad:
- 1/2 cucumber, peeled lengthways (not the core)
- 1 carrot, peeled lengthways
- 6 water chestnuts, thinly sliced
- 1/2 mango, cut into strips
- 2 handfuls of rocket leaves, pea shoots, Swiss char
- 50g raw sugar snap peas, shredded
- 1 small handful of mint leaves, torn
For the dressing:
- 2 tbsp Encona Indian Sweet Mango Chilli Sauce
- 2 tbsp natural yoghurt
- 1 tsp coriander, chopped
- 2 tbsp water
How to do it
- In a large bowl, add all the salad and vegetables and mix well. Leave to one side.
- Heat the olive oil in a frying pan.
- Cook the prawns for 3-4 minutes with the garlic and then transfer to the salad.
- Finally mix the yoghurt with the Encona Indian Sweet Mango Chilli Sauce, water and coriander, drizzle over the salad, give everything one last toss and serve. Enjoy!